Subscribe:

Labels

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Homeland!

I was looking for something great to watch this weekend. I've finished downloading (and watching!) all the series I have for the week. So I'm back to my desk tip-pity-tapping, thinking of what to watch next. And then I though of the Emmy's!

I remembered I watched the Emmy Awards two weeks ago, and they have loads of TV series-nominees that I still haven't heard of, or watched even. Surely these nominated TV series must be good, right? One of those series is Homeland. Nominated in 9 Emmy categories and won 6, Including "The Best Drama Series" category.



Damian Lewis, who plays Nicholas Brody won the Best Drama actor and Claire Danes (..yes that same Claire Danes!) who top bills as Carrie Mathison also won Best Drama Actress.


Claire Danes and Damian Lewis pose in the press room at the 64th Emmy Awards.

I'm very quite intrigued that in its premiere season it already got so many recognitions, that it must be that good to watch. Season 2 started September 30, 2012 and I'm way too behind already. I will not let this pass by any longer and I must start watching soon!!! Thanks to fast internet connection and torrent ;) I managed to get a copy of all previous episodes.

As I'm writing this, I'm on the fourth episode of Season 1, and I must say I'm hooked on it already. Oh and one more thing, there are some sex scenes and partial nudity in it, so make sure the kids are not watching with you!

Enjoy and let us know what you think in the comments below!

-B

0 comments:

Post a Comment