Subscribe:

Labels

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Crate and Barrel is now in Singapore


     Crate and Barrel is now Singapore.  It is located Ion Orchard, #04-25/35, 2 Orchard Turn
Singapore, SG 238801.

     The (very) few times I've been to the US, their shops have always attracted me, but the thought of buying something eludes me.  I wanted furniture, and I can't possibly have them shipped to Singapore.  The freight costs alone would cost more than the sofas or beds that I wanted!  But now that they're here, I am simply delighted!

     I mentioned in my previous post that my husband and the wonder twins will be relocating to Manila soon.  It gave me an excuse to browse the brand new C&B store and I swear, my eyes were twinkling :) and these twinkling eyes rested upon this beautiful white sofa.  It was so inviting that my daughter, Sofie and I immediately sat down on it, just to see if it was really comfortable as what we perceived it to be.  And boy, was it comfy!  I was in love.  I showed it to my husband a few days later, and he totally agreed with me.  So last Saturday, we purchased a Willow Queen Sleeper (aka sofa bed)...
and a Willow chair and a half (aka Sofie's chair)
     I am so excited :).  Shout out to Steven (C&B's GM) and Ong, for helping us!

     I equally love their bed sheet designs.

Marimekko Lumimarja Celery Sheet Sets


Marimekko Pippurikera Sage Sheet Sets


Sakura Sheet Sets


     They make you want to just stay in bed all day!

Thank you for bringing C&B to SG.  
I am, and will forever be, a loyal customer.



1 comments:

  1. It is perfect for our great room and just what I hoped for canvas painting online.....well packed and prompt delivery. Could not be happier.

    ReplyDelete